Tig

• Director
  • Standard User
  • AK Scum
    • View Profile
    • TigWD
Re: Donations Drive, March 2017
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2014, 10:51:55 pm »
Speaking of fondling various people in exchange for donations, it's that time again! Actually I already paid the latest couple server bills but thought I'd invite anyone willing and interested in helping out to toss in a few bucks for next time. it's all appreciated!

J-Rod

• Standard User
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2014, 03:44:55 pm »
Cookies to anyone who can help!  0*_kr

Thabomba24

• Standard User
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2014, 12:30:20 am »
What if we put it up on the server like an automatic pop up from b3 like "keep Regenesis going!! Donate at RE-HQ.net"

[RE] Member and Admin
Owner of Defcon Security Agency

echo

• Standard User
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2014, 12:43:26 am »
that's a great idea.

J-Rod

• Standard User
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2014, 12:48:15 am »
Quote from: Thabomba24
What if we put it up on the server like an automatic pop up from b3 like "keep Regenesis going!! Donate at RE-HQ.net"

I've seen these on other servers as well. Not a bad idea at all. It certainly can't hurt.

Tig

• Director
  • Standard User
  • AK Scum
    • View Profile
    • TigWD
« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2014, 12:52:17 am »
Agreed, great idea Bomba. If you read this and get to it before I do, feel free to add that X. Otherwise I'll get on it tomorrow.

J-Rod

• Standard User
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2014, 12:58:23 am »
I demand it be made pink.

Xeno

• Standard User
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2014, 03:13:28 am »
Made a new achievement system for our regulars to help out with donations.

More Info: Here

Edit: 'Enjoy playing on our servers? Donate to keep us alive @ www.RE-HQ.net' now is in the advertisement rotation. In pink.

J-Rod

• Standard User
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 19, 2014, 03:26:08 am »
Quote from: Xeno
Made a new achievement system for our regulars to help out with donations.

More Info: Here

Edit: 'Enjoy playing on our servers? Donate to keep us alive @ www.RE-HQ.net' now is in the advertisement rotation. In pink.

This is acceptable. Thank you, X.

Tig

• Director
  • Standard User
  • AK Scum
    • View Profile
    • TigWD
« Reply #39 on: August 19, 2014, 03:29:32 am »
Quote from: Xeno
'Enjoy playing on our servers? Donate to keep us alive @ www.RE-HQ.net' now is in the advertisement rotation. In pink.

8) Just saw it in TDM B. it's beautiful.

Johnny

• Standard User
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 19, 2014, 04:56:09 am »
i would like to donate & i have no idea of nfoservers.com.i am from different country.. can u explain how do i make the donation.
[align=center][/align]

Thabomba24

• Standard User
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 19, 2014, 09:14:49 am »
Quote from: Johnny
i would like to donate & i have no idea of nfoservers.com.i am from different country.. can u explain how do i make the donation.
Hey Johnny, To the left of the page there is the menu, Under interact it says "Support [RE]" click that and it will take you to NFOservers.com where you pick what kinda of card and how much. Thanks for your support

[RE] Member and Admin

Thabomba24

• Standard User
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 19, 2014, 09:16:28 am »
Quote from: TIGR
Agreed, great idea Bomba. If you read this and get to it before I do, feel free to add that X. Otherwise I'll get on it tomorrow.

Wait.... I actually had a great idea!?!?!?!?!?! This is unusual.  :D  :D

[RE] Member and Admin

Tig

• Director
  • Standard User
  • AK Scum
    • View Profile
    • TigWD
« Reply #43 on: August 19, 2014, 03:00:15 pm »
Haha yes you did Bomba.

Thanks to Quesa and Badger we're covered for August 26th and just need $52.47 by September 30th! :toast:

An FYI for transparency: we rent two dual-core VPS's from NFOservers. By paying quarterly we get 10% off, and pay $67.47 per server, every three months. So our realpha server (hosts TDM A and B, Mix A) will be due 8/26 and then again 11/26; rebravo (B3, Mix B, Minecraft, web site) 9/30, then 12/30.

When donating, note that you can make requests; if you want to suggest an upgrade or have your donation put toward something else, mention that in the optional comment space on the donation page. For example we may set up some prize giveaways so you could contribute to that fund. Priority must first be given to covering our basic expenses (the VPS's) though so talk to me first if you want to make sure your donation won't be used for that. Unless you want your donation to be anonymous, please also indicate who you are (names are not otherwise sent with donations) so I can give credit!

Thanks!

badger

• Standard User
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 19, 2014, 06:46:04 pm »
Quote from: TIGR
Haha yes you did Bomba.

Thanks to Quesa and Badger we're covered for August 26th and just need $52.47 by September 30th! :toast:

An FYI for transparency: we rent two dual-core VPS's from NFOservers. By paying quarterly we get 10% off, and pay $67.47 per server, every three months. So our realpha server (hosts TDM A and B, Mix A) will be due 8/26 and then again 11/26; rebravo (B3, Mix B, Minecraft, web site) 9/30, then 12/30.

When donating, note that you can make requests; if you want to suggest an upgrade or have your donation put toward something else, mention that in the optional comment space on the donation page. For example we may set up some prize giveaways so you could contribute to that fund. Priority must first be given to covering our basic expenses (the VPS's) though so talk to me first if you want to make sure your donation won't be used for that. Unless you want your donation to be anonymous, please also indicate who you are (names are not otherwise sent with donations) so I can give credit!

Thanks!

<3
Smooth saillors don't make... good...... seas?