New Developments On the Way!

• 2 Replies

Eagle

• CoD4 Admins
  • Standard User
    • View Profile
New Developments On the Way!
« on: September 26, 2017, 05:50:38 pm »
I hope you all like the forums and site.  I have been working with Tig to come up with an improved User Experience with the Regenesis website.  This one is kind of temporary while we work on something far superior that is not far away!

In the meantime, if you have any feature requests or other suggestions that you would like to see in the new platform, feel free to reply here or contact Tig or I in discord.  I don't have loads of time, but I have made a commitment to get the online part of our community into the latest and greatest technology.

Unicologic

• Ops Team
  • Standard User
  • Such Magic
    • View Profile
Re: New Developments On the Way!
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2017, 08:58:51 pm »
"This one is kind of temporary" oh wow, I mean it looks really good to me now, keep up the good work!  ;D Will PM when I have ideas to improve.

Tig

• Director
  • Standard User
  • AK Scum
    • View Profile
    • TigWD
Re: New Developments On the Way!
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2017, 09:52:19 pm »
In the meantime, if you have any feature requests or other suggestions that you would like to see in the new platform, feel free to reply here or contact Tig or I in discord.

Pff leave me alone, bother Eagle instead.  He's actually competent enough to get this stuff done.  ;D

Kidding of course—I do like to see the ideas and questions people have about the site. It is, however, true that Eagle has proven to be the man for design and layout. Thanks Eagle, looking forward to working with you and the rest of the Media Team on what's coming next.