Tig

• Director
  • Standard User
  • AK Scum
    • View Profile
    • TigWD
Welcome Back, Regenesis
« on: September 19, 2017, 10:20:16 pm »
This is just a real quick post to welcome everyone back to the Regenesis forums. Following an attack on our VPS, we decided to upgrade to a brand new, up-to-date, fresh installation of our web server and game servers (which will be coming online once all the kinks are ironed out of the web site). If you'd like to keep up on our progress, join us in our Discord!

Thank you all for your patience and support. This incident has brought us together in ways I never imagined, and shown me a resilience and devotion to the ideals Regenesis represents that have left me simply amazed. We've dramatically increased the capabilities and expertise of our Dev Team, which has been instrumental in the progress we've made so far in rebuilding and will be an important part of what comes next.

I don't have a specific timeline or roadmap to share with you all right now, but suffice it to say that Regenesis isn't going anywhere, period. We're not only bouncing back from this, we're going further with a complete redesign of the web site in progress, planning of a lot more events and activity, renewed commitment to expansion and growth, and a number of changes to personnel and structure to put our best people in positions they've earned and where they can really make a positive difference.

Thanks for your patience, and much love to all our members, regulars, and supporters!

-[RE]Tig

Giant

• Media Team
  • Standard User
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome Back, Regenesis
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2017, 12:53:33 am »
Thanks Tig, the dev team and everyone else who helped bring the forums back! Looking forward for the servers to return!

AI_coolTIM

• Standard User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2017, 08:49:20 am »
 :) yay

Quote from: Quesadios
I masturbate furiously, now fuck off.

dishwasher666

• Standard User
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2017, 01:26:56 pm »
Great job! Thanks for all the effort and time put into this dev team!

MaxxXie

• Standard User
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2017, 07:14:09 pm »
Yeaaaaaaaaah site is UP whit https :D

badger

• Standard User
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2017, 10:15:42 pm »
Congrats guys, thank you for keeping RE alive.
Smooth saillors don't make... good...... seas?

KEV

• Standard User
  • Deltic Designs
    • View Profile
    • Deltic Designs
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2017, 04:16:43 pm »
This is awesome! 

J-Rod

• Standard User
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2017, 07:22:41 pm »
I'm liking it. I really like the "banner?" on the homepage that scrolls through the different announcements. Awesome. Keep up the great work peeps!

Tig

• Director
  • Standard User
  • AK Scum
    • View Profile
    • TigWD
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2017, 09:45:44 pm »
I'm liking it. I really like the "banner?" on the homepage that scrolls through the different announcements. Awesome. Keep up the great work peeps!

I learned from the Media Team they're called hero images. This whole "let people do what they're good at" thing is really working for us IMO haha.