Tig

• Director
  • Standard User
  • AK Scum
    • View Profile
    • TigWD
Please Welcome…
« on: August 01, 2017, 06:46:45 pm »
Please not only welcome, but give your full attention and respect to the new Director of Regenesis, [RE]D-ST1.

D-ST1 has earned my respect as a friend, and my trust to lead Regenesis. Most here know I don't say this lightly. He's risen through our ranks quickly through initiative, dedication, and by distinguishing himself through level-headedness, attention to the principles of this place, and an ability to reach out to all members of our diverse crew, community, and player base.

With immeasurable support from an amazing crew and community, J-Rod and I worked together from 2009 to build a Regenesis we are still proud of to this day. TwiZted served with distinction as the second Director of Regenesis and expanded that vision into what you see now. With no doubt that he will, I've challenged D-ST1 to do better than all of us. Please help him to do so.

Thank you TwiZted for the burden you took on as our second Director, which you carried with dignity. And if I might suggest to others looking to move up the chain, we sure could use a solid new Deputy Director to fill some very big shoes right now.

Violence

• Standard User
    • View Profile
Re: Please Welcome…
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2017, 07:19:05 pm »
Congratulations D-ST1 excited to see where you'll lead Regenesis

RayMRC

• Standard User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2017, 07:36:17 pm »
Congrats D!

echo

• Standard User
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2017, 08:11:52 pm »
Congrats, D-ST1! Thanks for everything you did here, TwiZted! And a tip of the hat too, to J and Tig, who set the example and created the kind of environment that draws people like these -- and the rest of you -- here. Here's to Regenesis!

twiztedstudiez

• Standard User
    • View Profile
    • Ninth System
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2017, 08:17:52 pm »
Yeaaahh D! Congrats!

Quesadios

• Banned
  • Standard User
  • You are now breathing manually.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2017, 08:18:05 pm »
Replacing the short director with a tall one? Mean spirited, I like it.
If you believe this is anything other than a gaming community, I have a bridge you may be interested in buying.

Quesadios

• Banned
  • Standard User
  • You are now breathing manually.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2017, 08:19:31 pm »
Replacing the short director with a tall one? Mean spirited, I like it.

Oh, and don't fuck up.
If you believe this is anything other than a gaming community, I have a bridge you may be interested in buying.

Warlord

• Standard User
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2017, 10:14:53 pm »
Congrats D!

AI_coolTIM

• Standard User
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2017, 12:14:09 am »
Congrats congrats!

Well, I don't know what you core people are doing, but it seems like a lot of shit has been going on, Keep on working, we appreciate it!

Quote from: Quesadios
I masturbate furiously, now fuck off.

Giant

• Media Team
  • Standard User
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2017, 12:26:01 am »
Congrats DST1!

twiztedstudiez

• Standard User
    • View Profile
    • Ninth System
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2017, 06:35:28 am »
Congrats congrats!

Well, I don't know what you core people are doing, but it seems like a lot of shit has been going on, Keep on working, we appreciate it!

D-ST1 hired a hit on Tig and I.

dishwasher666

• Standard User
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2017, 08:58:39 am »
Wow congrats D-ST1!

D-ST1

• Standard User
    • View Profile
    • Triad Gaming
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2017, 01:16:10 pm »
Thanks guys!

A few weeks ago I didn't even think I was going to be around much anymore, however in a strange turn of events, life has actually worked out in my favor. I'm still a bit busy but things are finally settling down. I have a lot of ideas in mind for Regenesis and I'm excited to work with all of you as we continue to make this community great and like none other.

TwiZted has done a fantastic job as Director and I've learned a lot from him while I was Deputy Director. As far as a new Deputy Director is concerned, I'm looking over the manifest for the best candidate. As I've been one myself, I know how challenging and time consuming it is and I just want to make sure the best choice is made. 

If anyone has any ideas, thoughts or concerns, please do not hesitate to let me know. Discord DM's are the fastest way to get a hold of me.

-D
"If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." - Sirius Black

"unfortunately" - LtK, when asked if he was sober.