Hi I know you guys dont want me playing on your servers but

• 7 Replies

Sharky

• Standard User
    • View Profile
Hi the admin team has made it clear that I'm not welcome on RE server at all but I have to say to make me look like shit to others servers is not cool all I did is take the rules to the letter now I'm not even welcome to play on netjam there are not that many servers out there where I have decent ping I still like to play. All I wanted to do is play the game. To all new players beware this place is way worse than I ever was to anybody. Thanks for destroying something that I have enjoyed for 11 years.
IM SORRY.

Sharky

• Standard User
    • View Profile
Re: Hi I know you guys dont want me playing on your servers but
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2017, 07:56:33 pm »
Sorry forgot feel free to ban me from the forums too which I'm sure is your next move anyways. Some of you I thought were my friends. wow
IM SORRY.

D-ST1

• Standard User
    • View Profile
    • Triad Gaming
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2017, 08:47:14 pm »
The issue you had with one of our admins was taken care of and they are not an admin here anymore.

As far as Netjam, I don't know why you wouldn't be welcome to play there, I don't have any control of what they do with their servers. You are welcome to play in our servers, I don't have any issue with it as long as you follow the rules.
"If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." - Sirius Black

"unfortunately" - LtK, when asked if he was sober.

Quesadios

• Banned
  • Standard User
  • You are now breathing manually.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2017, 10:35:25 pm »
No one except Chippahawk seemed to have a real problem with you continuing to playing here.

Didn't you get banned by Net-Jam a time ago, anyways? Why go back?
If you believe this is anything other than a gaming community, I have a bridge you may be interested in buying.

Sharky

• Standard User
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2017, 11:17:08 am »
Well they talked to somebody here told me I was not welcome. I was temp banned over 2 years ago for the same thing I did here enforcing the rules to the letter and calling an what i assume was an undercover admin a Nazi. I don't remember the name calling. If Chippa dose not want me here I wont be back. Just to be clear I never wanted to leave RE as an admin or member but after my first suspension I was told no second chances and I just didn't feel I deserved the tags anymore, plus I would always be looked at as an asshole because of my behaviour. I apologize one more time for my behavior to you all this is a great community.

Thanks
Thomas
IM SORRY.

badger

• Standard User
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2017, 12:52:12 pm »
I do not like how this thread is playing out. I also think I might be missing details. Regardless, you shouldnt give a fuck if chippa personally doesn't want you here. We gave him a home when he had issues with his, it would be ironic and shameful if his attitude towards you is the reason you leave. You have admin issues? Fine, we can work those out. But you were welcomed here because we believe you can be a productive member of our community. Don't throw them away because someone has beef with you. If we all did that, no one would be left here.
Smooth saillors don't make... good...... seas?

FreshApples

• Standard User
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2017, 01:12:41 pm »
I was also under the impression this was a settled matter? Unless you are causing trouble here or on the servers we do not have a reason to ban you. This WILL NOT divulge into another PaPaSmurf situation. Let sleeping dogs lie. Do not start or get baited into any further altercations with admins or other players on RE servers. You do that and there really shouldn't be any more issues.

chippahawk

• Standard User
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2017, 07:34:48 pm »
Sharkie, i believe your are free to play here as long as you would like. I will never stop you. You are welcome to play here. What has happened in the past well happened in the past. We should all move on from it. We are all adults here. Yes, We have both screwed up. Personally me more then you. We may have caused ourselves bigger issues then what we wanted, but we do need to move on.

Please enjoy playing in our servers. If not, Just enjoying playing :D