Regenesis in ESO

• 46 Replies

MavRick

• Standard User
    • View Profile
Re: Regenesis in ESO
« Reply #45 on: June 05, 2017, 06:10:12 am »
Yeah I'll be on then, and don't worry I way talking with one of your member earlier on TeamSpeak, I'll be back online in an hour or so till late tonight so just massage me at any time!

Not sure if I am posting in the right area, but this group sounds like something I would love to be a part of. I have tried multiple guilds for ESO and it appears that these guilds recruit, but end up sticking with their "close friends". I am looking to just play with some friends and have a good time doing it. I am hoping that I can be a part of Regenesis.

Have a great day,
Tyler

D-ST1

• Standard User
    • View Profile
    • Triad Gaming
Re: Regenesis in ESO
« Reply #46 on: June 05, 2017, 01:38:56 pm »
Not sure if I am posting in the right area, but this group sounds like something I would love to be a part of. I have tried multiple guilds for ESO and it appears that these guilds recruit, but end up sticking with their "close friends". I am looking to just play with some friends and have a good time doing it. I am hoping that I can be a part of Regenesis.

Have a great day,
Tyler

Welcome to the Forums, Tyler!

I'm glad you have taken interest in Regenesis, we're a great group to be around. I've been in a bunch of Guilds in other MMO's and I know exactly what you mean when you say they tend to stick to close friends and ignore the new players. Our Guild will never be like that, and luckily for you since our Guild is still small and growing, you'll be able to grow with us. Since I've became Deputy Director I haven't had a lot of time to play since we've been working on other servers and games. I'm going to take a break from all of that and join you in ESO, looks like I missed a few updates so once I get my game updated I'll send you an invite ASAP.

I hope you enjoy your time here and stick around. If you have any questions, comments or concerns, feel free to send me a PM here or on Discord :)
"If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." - Sirius Black

"unfortunately" - LtK, when asked if he was sober.