Hello again, my sweets.

• 12 Replies

J-Rod

• Standard User
    • View Profile
Hello again, my sweets.
« on: September 26, 2017, 07:02:57 pm »
Hey all,

Some of you might remember me but I'm sure a lot of you probably don't have any clue who I am, aha. That's totally fine. I've been away from RE for a while now, almost two years now that I think about it. Like anyone, though, when you're home is attacked, you come back to protect it. I may not have been very active in the last two years but I have been trying to stay somewhat informed. It hurt me when RE went down for the time that it did. I never thought I'd really care about after two years but I was surprisingly wrong. I'm extremely happy and excited to be back. I never imagined RE would still be not only standing, but progressing and still attracting awesome people seven or eight years after it's inception. This is simply amazing. THANK YOU to everyone who made - and continues to make - this possible. You're all awesome.

Now, for those of you who don't know me, a little tidbit about myself.

I'm 28ish years old. I'm big into guns, tactical gear, tactics in general and defense. I play guitar, kinda, and have finally figured out how to re-string my acoustic - thanks to Tiggles. Speaking of Tiggles, Tig and I actually grew up literally within 100 yards of each other, went to the same church and all that. But we didn't know who each other was until I was 16 or so, aha. So close and yet so far away. He's been a complete pain in the ass ever since and I love him for it. I was an original founder and Co-Director of RE up until I left a couple years ago. I'm married (don't do it) and we're trying for kids (also don't do it). We've been together for 15 years now. Currently living in the middle of nowhere, North Dakota (definitely don't do it). I'm a cop by profession for the last five years or so and was recently made a temporary team leader for our regional SRT. I'm certified through FLETC to teach active shooter response and firearms related training through the State. If you have any questions about anything I'd love to answer what I can.

That's basically me in a nutshell. I'm sure I've forgotten some things. I look forward to getting to know you all again and for the first time.

- J

RayMRC

• Standard User
    • View Profile
Re: Hello again, my sweets.
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2017, 08:07:43 pm »
Welcome back J!

KEV

• Standard User
  • Deltic Designs
    • View Profile
    • Deltic Designs
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2017, 09:07:12 pm »
It's great to see you back, J!  Congratulations with the promotion and I'm glad to hear that you are busy but doing well! 

badger

• Standard User
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2017, 09:38:31 pm »
Welcome back daddy ;)
Smooth saillors don't make... good...... seas?

Tig

• Director
  • Standard User
  • AK Scum
    • View Profile
    • TigWD
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2017, 09:58:24 pm »
Welcome back daddy ;)

^^ Haha.

It's great to have you back J. Wanna go to Hutch? They have a Burger King!

Giant

• Media Team
  • Standard User
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2017, 12:40:29 am »
Welcome back J-Rod!

J-Rod

• Standard User
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2017, 08:11:28 am »
Welcome back daddy ;)

^^ Haha.

It's great to have you back J. Wanna go to Hutch? They have a Burger King!

Bullshit, where? I've never seen one.

dishwasher666

• Standard User
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2017, 03:46:51 pm »
Welcome back J! I think I came around a bit after you left, but I'm pretty sure there were a few times I saw you around RE when I first joined.

Anyways, looking forward to being apart of the mod team with you!

AI_coolTIM

• Standard User
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2017, 08:11:41 pm »
Now, for those of you who don't know me, a little tidbit about myself.

I'm 28ish years old. I'm big into guns, tactical gear, tactics in general and defense. I play guitar, kinda, and have finally figured out how to re-string my acoustic - thanks to Tiggles. Speaking of Tiggles, Tig and I actually grew up literally within 100 yards of each other, went to the same church and all that. But we didn't know who each other was until I was 16 or so, aha. So close and yet so far away. He's been a complete pain in the ass ever since and I love him for it. I was an original founder and Co-Director of RE up until I left a couple years ago. I'm married (don't do it) and we're trying for kids (also don't do it). We've been together for 15 years now. Currently living in the middle of nowhere, North Dakota (definitely don't do it). I'm a cop by profession for the last five years or so and was recently made a temporary team leader for our regional SRT. I'm certified through FLETC to teach active shooter response and firearms related training through the State. If you have any questions about anything I'd love to answer what I can.

That's basically me in a nutshell. I'm sure I've forgotten some things. I look forward to getting to know you all again and for the first time.

- J

Welcome back J!
I mean I've been here for quite some time and I didn't know a lot of these things about you! You met your wife when you're like 13? That's gonna be an interesting story to tell man.
Good to see things running again.
-AI_coolTIM

Quote from: Quesadios
I masturbate furiously, now fuck off.

J-Rod

• Standard User
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2017, 08:42:24 pm »
... You met your wife when you're like 13? That's gonna be an interesting story to tell man. ...

It's not overly interesting, aha. She stalked me for months, perhaps even years, before finally approaching me in a dark, damp alley-way behind the bike shop - the only light coming from the full moon. She waited for the opportune moment and arose out of the shadows with an evil grin on her face and a lowered gaze. Legend would later tell of her glowing red eyes like the Devil's hell-hounds. All I remember was the light glistening off the switch-blade she held in her left hand. Before I knew it, I was engulfed in a life of servitude - doing her dirty work at any beckoned call. We slaughtered scores of the unfortunate - leaving their decrepit bodies on the alter of the Abandoned Ruins of Kahltar. The last one we didn't even finish... just left them tied to the bed in the cage of the dungeon in the basement of my last residence. I'm sure, by now, they've all but starved to death. Poor souls...

Actually, she did stalk me for a bit. Then she snuck her way into a church outing with my youth group. A couple months later, she asked me out via note. I didn't give her a "straight answer" (apparently "maybe" isn't good enough) so she sent me another note. I finally caved in and I've spent the rest of my life caving into this woman (giggitty?). We got married about five years ago on our 10th Anniversary of dating.

Tig

• Director
  • Standard User
  • AK Scum
    • View Profile
    • TigWD
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2017, 07:49:06 am »
^^ LOL

Wait … is Steph a lefty?

J-Rod

• Standard User
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2017, 04:22:53 pm »
^^ LOL

Wait … is Steph a lefty?

No. But she's been ambidextrously talented with her hands. Ok maybe that was too far. I just decided on left. No rhyme or reason.

MilesThona

• Standard User
    • View Profile
    • Социальные Закладки Для Сайта
Hello again my sweets
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2017, 09:19:00 pm »
Hi Guys

Seems like a lot of the old names are here...

Hope to talk to you again....

Seems like a great place

Dan
Orange
NSW - Aussie Bush...

Комплексное продвижение вашего сайта!
Сбор различных баз для продвижения в интернете
Эффективно и недорого. Писать в ICQ 656310373