I think about you guys a lot...

• 2 Replies

hdawg

• Standard User
    • View Profile
I think about you guys a lot...
« on: April 08, 2018, 01:50:43 am »
Hi everyone!!!
I hope everyone remembers me because if not this whole post is going to be super awkward on my side... I think its been about a year since I last posted on here... Yeah, it was a year. I remember because I was super bored in my stats class and decided to pop in and say hi LOL.

Well, it's me Hdawg, or Haley. A LOT has happened since the last time I updated you guys on my life. Me and my boyfriend broke up last August a week before my birthday. I'm okay (now) ((It only took me 4 months to get over him)) I just had a new boyfriend for like a week. He broke up with me because he decided he doesn't want a relationship, only a FWB. Lol, you're not getting that here buddy.

I've been promoted to Explorer Lieutenant in my Explorer post. I'm planning on going into the Police Academy sometime next year, probably in the fall. Help. I'm. So. Scared.

I'm a race car driver!!! Get this. The Police department I'm an explorer at put pictures of me and my racecar on their facebook page, and then our local news guy shared it and he's wanting to interview me next week sooooooooooo I'm pretty much facebook famous. My race car is Thin Blue Line themed. It's a memorium of Officers who have fallen in the line of duty. I'm also scared for my interview. HELP. I'm running for Rookie of the year this racing season so I'm putting a lot of pressure on myself to make sure I achieve that goal.

I want to get back into gaming. I was playing on my brothers computer today and I forgot how much fun it is!!! SOooooo.... You'll  be seeing me in minecraft more often  ;)

SOMEONE please tell me how to post pictures in these posts because I wanna show you guys my racecar

LOVE,
HDawg <3
yoyoyo its hdawg fite me irl im so kewl im kewler den u. Im so gr8 gr8r den u. yaya ppl say i kewl.

J-Rod

• Standard User
    • View Profile
Re: I think about you guys a lot...
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2018, 07:36:00 pm »
What's up, Haley?! Glad to see you around again. Don't get too stressed out about your interviews. Just be you and be honest. If they don't want you after that, then it's a good shot you wouldn't fit in or go far with that agency and you'll be better off not being a part of it... trust me lol.

Your racecar sounds outstanding and I'm excited to see it. I've been to 3 funerals for fallen brothers, one of whom I worked with, and they are not a good time. I'm glad you're paying tribute to their memory. Thank you.

Police academy will be a blast for you. I'm sure they're all different but mine was the most fun I've ever had and, until yesterday, the most painful lol. Just remember, they can't hurt you forever lol. Everything ends sometime lol.

Also, I'm no expert in relationships, but there's no need to force it. Patience is the key to finding someone you don't kill on week 2. My wife and I have been together for 15 years and patience and understanding is key... especially in a field like law enforcement. Long hours, shitty rotations... it takes a toll if there's a lack of patience, understanding and communication.

Anyway, welcome back!!

Tig

• Director
  • Standard User
  • AK Scum
    • View Profile
    • TigWD
Re: I think about you guys a lot...
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2018, 07:35:58 pm »
Well, I'm sorry I never replied here, but it's been great to have you around in Discord again! Even with people who we don't get to game with any more, it's pretty cool to have old friends hang out anyway. Congrats on all the progress you've made (posted here and talked about since in Discord)!

If you still wanna post some pics of your car (you should), click the insert image button (left side, above where you type posts).