Tig

• Director
  • Standard User
  • AK Scum
    • View Profile
    • TigWD
Mac is Back!
« on: July 09, 2017, 10:41:08 pm »
Okay, well he may not be back on the forums, but Mac_Zor, wherever you are, thanks for folding with Regenesis again. And looking at the numbers, I'm guessing that's a 1080 or better … holy shit that's awesome to have on the team. This guy has single-handedly quadrupled our FAH team's power. :o

Mac, Giant, Badger … raising a Sam Adams to you all. I do appreciate the irony of that with you Giant haha.

dishwasher666

• Standard User
    • View Profile
Re: Mac is Back!
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2017, 04:38:45 pm »
Nice!
Just to clarify, I would be folding, but my current area has almost daily brownouts and fucked some of my shit last month, so I've been staying away from running my computer unless I need or want to (which is generally to game or for music production). However, if someone wants to sponsor me and get me a badass UPS, I'd be more than willing to fold again haha.
Sorry Tig, my giraffe loving just isn't up to your standards :'(

Tig

• Director
  • Standard User
  • AK Scum
    • View Profile
    • TigWD
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2017, 04:47:02 pm »
No worries man, I get that not everyone can fold! And sorry to hear about the brownouts, I know that's not fun. Probably won't be able to fold as much myself this month due to needing my rig for a lot of video work. What kinda video card do you have Dish?

RayMRC

• Standard User
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2017, 04:49:05 pm »
This topic reminded me of folding and with that, I started folding yet again with my alternate laptop this morning. Not producing much PPD, but I guess something is better than nothing.

Tig

• Director
  • Standard User
  • AK Scum
    • View Profile
    • TigWD
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2017, 04:52:33 pm »
Ray, you are amazing—I don't care that your PPD is low, just love that you're doing what you can!

RayMRC

• Standard User
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2017, 05:03:38 pm »
Anything for a giraffe.

Tig

• Director
  • Standard User
  • AK Scum
    • View Profile
    • TigWD
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2017, 05:25:16 pm »
Ha. Ha.

Side note, for anyone who does want to be part of this but doesn't have great hardware for it, one of the best ways you can help may be getting others involved. My intent when I originally introduced folding at Regenesis wasn't limited to [RE] members folding; rather, I hoped we could lead a bigger charge, concentrating power from around the gaming world as a whole and bringing it to bear solving real problems. It says something about us as gamers that we're willing to band together to do real good with the resources at our disposal, and that's something gamers from any clan, community, etc. outside of Regenesis can rally behind. So if you can't fold as much as you'd like and want to do more, recruiting others to the cause is probably the best way. Giant's giveaway is open to everyone BTW!

Mac_Zor

• Standard User
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2017, 10:20:42 pm »
 I still love you guys mostly.... cheers, Mac ::)

RayMRC

• Standard User
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2017, 10:31:47 pm »
Omg omg omg OMGGGGGGGGGGG it's Mac

dishwasher666

• Standard User
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2017, 06:33:38 pm »
No worries man, I get that not everyone can fold! And sorry to hear about the brownouts, I know that's not fun. Probably won't be able to fold as much myself this month due to needing my rig for a lot of video work. What kinda video card do you have Dish?

I have a 750ti, nothing special but it was producing pretty good PPD before haha.

chippahawk

• Standard User
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2017, 05:46:43 pm »
Mac has taken over Tig at Rank #1!!!

Giant

• Media Team
  • Standard User
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2017, 03:49:21 am »
Nice one Mac Zor! Thanks for folding. And thanks everyone else that folds too.

Where is Tig anyway? Haven't seen him on the forums for a while.

Quesadios

• Banned
  • Standard User
  • You are now breathing manually.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2017, 04:55:30 am »
Nice one Mac Zor! Thanks for folding. And thanks everyone else that folds too.

Where is Tig anyway? Haven't seen him on the forums for a while.

He got arrested. While in good spirits (he believes he has a strong defense case), he has been quoted as saying "Get me the fuck out of here" and "I wasn't even at the zoo", according to anonymous sources at the Hennepin County Jail. He has already been arraigned and is due for trial tomorrow, actually. It's expected to be an open-shut case, as there's video of him breaking into an enclosure and touching animals the Como Park Zoo would rather not have named publicly, for fear of causing the animals affected extra stress. The probable sentencing will include a monetary fine for damages, some public service hours, and a monitoring bracelet, as well as a ban from zoos within the state since he is now a repeat offender. We'll likely see him back before August, though I'm sure he'll be in a spotty mood.
If you believe this is anything other than a gaming community, I have a bridge you may be interested in buying.

Eagle

• CoD4 Admins
  • Standard User
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2017, 04:09:34 pm »
anyone else getting server errors on F@H website?  I installed it last night and havent been able to view the site since.

D-ST1

• Standard User
    • View Profile
    • Triad Gaming
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2017, 04:14:20 pm »
It's up for me, I just checked.
"If you want to know what a man�s like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." - Sirius Black

"unfortunately" - LtK, when asked if he was sober.