• 10 Replies

D-ST1

• Standard User
    • View Profile
    • Triad Gaming
Apply for Order of Regenesis here
« on: March 11, 2017, 03:58:08 pm »
Welcome to Regenesis!

If you've seen my post on /r/ElderScrollsOnline or have just stumbled upon us and are interested in joining the Guild - please tell us a little about yourself and post your info below and we'll get you into the guild.

Thanks for checking us out, see you in game!
"If you want to know what a man�s like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." - Sirius Black

"unfortunately" - LtK, when asked if he was sober.

mbucaro

• Standard User
    • View Profile
Re: Apply for Order of Regenesis here
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2017, 10:26:44 pm »
I'm a level 45 magsoc in the dagger fall covenant. I just started playing again and none of my old friends who made up my old guild want to continue playing. My in game user name is mbucaro and my characters name is Xavier Wallis(a joke amongst my friends). I am really interested in joying if you decide to contact me please do so at mbucaro900@gmail.com

D-ST1

• Standard User
    • View Profile
    • Triad Gaming
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2017, 10:40:03 pm »
I'm a level 45 magsoc in the dagger fall covenant. I just started playing again and none of my old friends who made up my old guild want to continue playing. My in game user name is mbucaro and my characters name is Xavier Wallis(a joke amongst my friends). I am really interested in joying if you decide to contact me please do so at mbucaro900@gmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

I'm a bit tied up at the moment but I'll get you in the guild ASAP! In the meantime feel free to browse the forums and if you have any questions just let me know.

See you in-game!
"If you want to know what a man�s like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." - Sirius Black

Jacques138

• Standard User
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2017, 04:21:44 pm »
Hi! i saw your post the other day in r/eso and i'm definitely interested! I don't have a terrible amount of time to play, but i like the idea of a laid back guild and would love some more people to play with. my account is Jacques138 in-game, so hit me up if you're still recruiting! thanks!

Giant

• Media Team
  • Standard User
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2017, 05:15:54 pm »
Welcome to the forums Jacques!
Someone should be able to add you to the guild soon. Don't worry if you don't have a lot of time to play. Myself and many others are often short on time too.

D-ST1

• Standard User
    • View Profile
    • Triad Gaming
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2017, 05:29:13 pm »
Hi! i saw your post the other day in r/eso and i'm definitely interested! I don't have a terrible amount of time to play, but i like the idea of a laid back guild and would love some more people to play with. my account is Jacques138 in-game, so hit me up if you're still recruiting! thanks!

Welcome! I'm glad you found us.

PM me (I'm availble on Steam as well) the next time you're on and I'll get ya in the guild! We also have Discord too, if you're into that sort of thing.

I hope you enjoy your time here, if you have any questions feel free to shoot them my way.

call0w

• Standard User
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2017, 05:05:37 pm »
Heya,

I saw your recruitment ad on reddit, and you guys seem like my kind of guild. I'm super new to the game, and most of my time has been spent running about solo, so I'm looking forward to finding some folks to run around with.

In any case, I'd be interested in signing on if you're recruiting. My account id is call0w ingame, and I'm usually playing a malnourished looking Breton named Dhoul.

Cheerio, yo.

Quesadios

• Banned
  • Standard User
  • You are now breathing manually.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2017, 05:15:13 pm »
Heya,

I saw your recruitment ad on reddit, and you guys seem like my kind of guild. I'm super new to the game, and most of my time has been spent running about solo, so I'm looking forward to finding some folks to run around with.

In any case, I'd be interested in signing on if you're recruiting. My account id is call0w ingame, and I'm usually playing a malnourished looking Breton named Dhoul.

Cheerio, yo.

I'm not involved with ESO, but you get my vote just for using "malnourished" in a sentence.
If you believe this is anything other than a gaming community, I have a bridge you may be interested in buying.

call0w

• Standard User
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2017, 05:25:07 pm »
Heya,

Cheerio, yo.

I'm not involved with ESO, but you get my vote just for using "malnourished" in a sentence.

I've got a thesaurus and nothin' to lose.

D-ST1

• Standard User
    • View Profile
    • Triad Gaming
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2017, 05:32:33 pm »
I've got a thesaurus and nothin' to lose.

I like you, haha. Thanks for coming to the forums! I'll get ya in the guild ASAP, it's super nice today so I've been hanging out with my wife and kiddo. If you use Discord we have one set up as well, lots of interesting conversations happen in there.

See ya soon!

Tig

• Director
  • Standard User
  • AK Scum
    • View Profile
    • TigWD
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2017, 05:48:13 pm »
^^ Haha I like your style. Welcome to the forums call0w!