• Director
  • Standard User
  • AK Scum
    • View Profile
    • TigWD
Become a Regenesis Member
« on: May 10, 2016, 12:02:22 am »
REQUIREMENTS
  • At least two months of active participation (no spam) in our forums.
  • Get to know, and be known by, our current members. We're a close-knit bunch and will welcome you warmly if you are an active, engaged member of the community.
  • Be familiar with our server rules, and follow them always.
  • Consider joining our Folding@home team!
  • Consider joining us on Discord—this will also accelerate your application.

To apply, click here!

vish

• Standard User
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2016, 12:47:06 pm »
Hahaha bro, so you just upped the posts from 10 to 40 lol, you should have let me know before I applied ;p
"I will fuck your mother, and your father. I'll fuck your whole family, including your dog. Fuck you" - Tig 6/14/2017

AI_coolTIM

• Standard User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2016, 12:51:35 pm »
Quote from: vish
Hahaha bro, so you just upped the posts from 10 to 40 lol, you should have let me know before I applied ;p

Buddy, the amount of posts is a must have, it's you and your behaviour and personality that's actually gets you here

Quote from: Quesadios
I masturbate furiously, now fuck off.

vish

• Standard User
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2016, 12:55:05 pm »
yes sir i am aware of that, its just that my recent application was turned down so i was just joking... ps i am currently facing a ban if you can help me out, ive posted it in the ban and appeal section
"I will fuck your mother, and your father. I'll fuck your whole family, including your dog. Fuck you" - Tig 6/14/2017

Tig

• Director
  • Standard User
  • AK Scum
    • View Profile
    • TigWD
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2016, 01:18:20 pm »
Yeah, the forums are an important part of connecting our community, and we are working to build a stronger, more close-knit Regenesis. That means getting to know you, and you getting to know us. Being involved in the forums helps us come to know and trust you, which is important because this isn't just another clan?it's a place where everyone is more than just a name on a screen. We want to know who's behind the name. :)

vish

• Standard User
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2016, 04:00:47 pm »
Awesomeness!!!! This can become a gamers facebook

Tig

• Director
  • Standard User
  • AK Scum
    • View Profile
    • TigWD
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2016, 04:17:30 pm »
Quote from: vish
Awesomeness!!!! This can become a gamers facebook

Haha a few people around here would probably cringe at that thought. One major difference I'd point out is that on Facebook, most people have 20x more "friends" than they have FRIENDS, you know what I mean? In Regenesis, I trust every single member. Some are like brothers now.

NvR

• Media Team
  • Standard User
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2016, 04:29:17 pm »
Quote from: Tig
Some are like brothers now.

Oi mate! I aint your brother!

Jk, its enough to check any thread in which we welcome any new members. In pretty much every single one theres something like "welcome to the family", either in OP or in replies. Thats how we are about that. After spending some time here you realize that you can rely on those that were accepted, ask for advice or just come to someone if you need to talk yourself out. Our members age ranges from like 14-40+ and even the younger members are sometimes even more mature than these so called "adults". And we like to keep it that way. Ofc we make fun of each other, we behave like kids at times. But we are serious when its required, after all we're a bunch of people that share the love to games and other forms of entertainment, not a group of old grumpy bastards that'll tell you to fuck yourself when you need help.

Think Ive made my point
My stuffs                  Twitch

Grimm

• Standard User
  • I am Me.
    • View Profile
Re: Become a Regenesis Member
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2016, 01:15:11 am »
I'd much rather fuck my girlfriend anyways. <3
Mate

Grimm

• Standard User
  • I am Me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2016, 01:16:01 am »
clarification that was a joke, albeit true, but a joke nonetheless
Mate

Vetrix

• Standard User
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2016, 11:19:36 pm »
Hey Guys can anyone help me i mean like give me tips to become a member

come on guys you all know me very well don't you
In a land of myth, and a time of magic, the destiny of a great world rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name... I forgot, OMG I forgot his name, How can I forget, how...how...how, oh wait its what Vetrix yes Vetrix

D-ST1

• Standard User
    • View Profile
    • Triad Gaming
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2016, 03:43:42 am »
Hey Guys can anyone help me i mean like give me tips to become a member

come on guys you all know me very well don't you

Spam the forums telling everybody how much Tig loves to engage in coitus with Giraffes, wait 8-12 months for him to PM you the Membership Application.

However, I think the fastest way is to do the following:
  • Have at least two months active in their forums and servers.
  • Interact with the current members—some must vouch for you. They're a close-knit bunch and will welcome you warmly if you are an active, engaged member of the community.
  • Understand that their server rules exist to provide a friendly, welcoming, discrimination-free environment, and follow them always.
  • Join their Folding@home team! This shows them that you share the principles, purpose, and values that make Regenesis great.

[spoiler][/spoiler]
"If you want to know what a man�s like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." - Sirius Black

"unfortunately" - LtK, when asked if he was sober.